Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Brand new Samsung Showcase Fridge Freezer,door open alarm

Customer Question

Brand new Samsung Showcase Fridge Freezer,door open alarm sounding all the time and Fridge light not working?
Expert:  Michael replied 8 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

This is a bad main control board in the fridge. Its easy to replace, but if its still under warranty, I would let thewarranty repair take care of that.

If not, please let me know, and I will help you get a new board for the least amount of money, and replace it. Actually this is an easy part to replace no soldering is required either it just plugs into the wire harness on the back of the fridge.

Anyway , please let me knwo if you want to make this repair yourself? Im here for you.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Sincerely

Tech Michael