KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

What does the sign' CL' mean that is flashing on my Eco

Customer Question

What does the sign' CL' mean that is flashing on my Eco silent drive washing machine and won't let me start a wash?
I have taken clothes in and out , made sure the door is shut, tired different programmes but 'CL' keeps flashing
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 11 months ago.

Hi Jill, welcome to Just answer .... CL means child lock and, before you can start using your washing machine again you would need to unlock it. To lock/unlock your washing machine press and hold the start/pause button for about 5 seconds or until CL error disappears.
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 10 months ago.

I hope my solution helped you to resolve the issue with your appliance. If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you.

Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied. Thanks!