Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

The stoves fitted ovens is taken longer to food also making

Customer Question

the stoves fitted ovens is ta***** *****er to cook food also making a funny noise
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... Is it a ticking noise or a noise from back of the unit, like a faulty fan? Are you able to see any error code on your appliance? Could you please suggest brand and model number of your appliance such that I can provide you more details.
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks