JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My whirlpool awz 7913 dryer is tumbling but no heat

Customer Question

Expert:  JamesI replied 12 months ago.

Hi Naomi,

70% of the time this would be due to a faulty heating element, a replacement element can be sourced here for around £85.

It would be worthwhile having this fitted by a qualified person, if you provide me with your postcode I can recommend a suitable engineer in your area, who can attend verify the element is at fault and replace it for you.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 12 months ago.
Hi Naomi,

I havent heard back from you please let me know if you have any follow on questions.

So I can claim payment from JA for answering your question, I would appreciate if you can rate the service received using the star rating on the question page.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Hi Naomi,

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.
Hi Naomi, I havent heard back from you please let me know if you have any follow on questions. So I can claim payment from JA for answering your question, I would appreciate if you can rate the service received using the star rating on the question page. Regards James
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Hi Naomi,

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.