Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

After 5 minutes into the programme I realised that I had not

Customer Question

After 5 minutes into the programme I realised that I had not put the detergent tablet in the dishwasher. So I did that. When the programme had finished, I unloaded the dishwasher only to find that the glasses, cutlery, dishes and floor of the machine had a whitish appearance. I am looking for two answers: one how to rid of the whittish appearance in the machine and second how to make good the cutlery and dishes. Thanking you for a prompt reply R/. Chris(topher) Mearns
Expert:  Michael replied 10 months ago.

Hi Chris, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

May I have the full model # of your dishwasher?

Also its approximate age?

Please try another run, but turn off your dishwasher at the mains for 20 full minutes first.

Then make sure to add the detergent and do a run. Please let me knwo what happens, the turning off at the mains for 20 mins will cause a system reset which may solve the problem;-)

Let me know please.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Sincerely

Tech Michael