Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have just bought a AEG double oven. Your engineer tells me

Customer Question

I have just bought a AEG double oven. Your engineer tells me that the specification allows a 25 degree tolerance in the oven temperature. How should I allow for this tollerance when cooking the Xmas Turkey.?
Expert:  Michael replied 8 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

The best thing to do, is to buy a $3.00 oven temp gauge ;-)

They sell them everywhere, most grocery stores carry them as well;-)

They work great, and they will show the actual temp depending on your setting so you can adjust your oven accordingly.

But since this oven is so new, it should be pretty accurate as is, if it isn't, I would request a replacement.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Sincerely

Tech Michael