Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have an AEG Competence double oven and have been using it

Customer Question

I have an AEG Competence double oven and have been using it for 12 years and now find that the door to the top oven is only opening part way,I can open it completely by pulling the door which pulls on the hinges which allows me to lower the door completely,I worry about this just in case it breaks the hinges.is it possible to obtain new hinges.el 5212BU-m,serial number 22500037.telephone***********L.Woodward TN9 1DQ
3 The Lyons East Street.Tonbridge Kent.
Expert:  Michael replied 8 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your Oven?

Also it only the hinges affecting this ?

Sincerely

Tech Michael