Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a NEF double oven - U16E74.GB. Approx 2years old with

Customer Question

Hi , I have a NEF double oven - U16E74.GB. Approx 2years old with no problems, but at the weekend if has shown an fault code E201. Any ideas? Graham
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi Graham, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

What is the Oven /Range doing? What works now just the top burners etc?

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael. It ia a NEFF double oven. The display is showing E201. According the the manufacturers guide it could be an internal electronic fault. pressing the reset button doesn't help, nor does switching it off at the mains. Neither ovens are coming on. graham
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi Graham, yes the clock(control) is bad.

That needs to be replaced, its easy to do no soldering just plug in connectors, take a pic before removing the wires so you know exactly where each goes back on the new clock (TIP)

The Best place to get a new clock clock control, is : http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/

But since there are so many different ones literally hundreds, I would call to place the order. Also they will ship same day in most cases if the part is available.

Please call Ransom Spares: 0844(###) ###-####a href="http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/" target="_blank">Home » Parts » Kitchen Spares » Cookers & Hobs » Neff

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day Graham!

Sincerely

Tech Michael