JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I would be most grateful if you could tell me the part

Customer Question

Hello, I would be most grateful if you could tell me the part number for the function selector switch (44 terminals) for an Indesit DIM KA IX GB oven and which, if any, other makes and models this part may also be suitable for. Thank you.
Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Hi Colin,

May I ask why your trying to find compatible models for the part numbers you request, since alot of the time the model numbers have variants and some times the part may fit some models but not all variants?

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

In terms of the part, the part number is: FM20KCGB

It fits the following Indesit models: DIM KCA IX GB, DIM KA IX GB, CIM KCA IX GB, CIM KA IX GB, BIMS KAB IX GB, and BIMS KA IX GB

From what I can tell it will also fit select models from Creda, Hotpoint and Ariston, if you have model numbers in mind I can certainly check compatibility for you.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Hi Colin,

So I can resolve the case, appreciate if you can login and rate the service using the star rating on the page.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.
Hi Colin,So I can resolve the case, appreciate if you can login and rate the service using the star rating on the page.ThanksJames
Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Hi Colin,

James