JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have zanussi sensor dryer zdc47100w wont start 3 lights

Customer Question

hi i have zanussi sensor dryer zdc47100w wont start 3 lights are all on > drying. cooling.and end/anticrease even if i unplug ect its just the same
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... It seems that the diagnostics mode has been switched on accidentally. To exit the diagnostics system, turn the programme selector knob to zero to switch the appliance OFF, then switch it ON and OFF again. If in case there is any error code pops up then please do inform. Good Luck
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i am not happy with that answer i told you i unpluged itswitched off and on that would be the basic anybody would do
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Hi Seamus, are you still incurring the same issue after switching the machine on and off.

If switching the appliance off, on and off again and you still get the same error this sounds like a PCB failure, where the control board has failed.

A replacement part can be found here.

If you would like me to recommend a suitable engineer to come out prove the fault, please provide me with your postcode.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Good evening, do you still require assistance.

RegardsJames
Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Hi Seamus, appreciate if you can rate the service received today using the star rating on the page.

Should you need any further assistance please let me know

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.
Hi Seamus, appreciate if you can rate the service received today using the star rating on the page.Should you need any further assistance please let me knowJames