KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Dishwasher stuck in eco and can not get in to the programme

Customer Question

Dishwasher stuck in eco and can not get in to the programme options
( pressing start and on
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... Dishwasher's anti-flood device has been activated and, dishwasher isn't unable to drain the water out.There's probably stuck in filter or pump. This is a little messy job and you would need some towels before you go about fixing this. Please unplug the dishwasher and tilt the dishwasher back to drain out excess water.

Once you have drained out all of the water then open the door and clean the filter. Once filters are cleaned and there is no food residue stuck then plug in the dishwasher and try to run a cycle.

________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 8 months ago.

I hope my solution helped you to resolve the issue with your appliance. If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you.
Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied. Thanks!