Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My fitted kitchen (bosch) has an overhead extractor fan for

Customer Question

My fitted kitchen (bosch) has an overhead extractor fan for the cooking area. It is a telescopic version, 60cm wide and about 30 cm deep when closed. The number is :
DH 1655G39 / 04 FD 7210
Can I buy a similar extractor fan system to replace this aged defective one? I note that there are some similar ones for sale but do not know which one to buy.
My thanks in advance, ***** ***** (a happy Bosch customer).
Expert:  Daniel replied 8 months ago.

To be honest theres not much difference between the telescopic hoods as they are the same size through out the brands as they are designed for 60cm wide units so you wont have trouble getting one to replace it.

Have a look at this Hotpoint one as its a decent hood and is the same size as your old one. Its 60cm wide and 30cm depth when closed so its the same as the one you have now.

Click here

Or if you want another Bosch model then click here

If you need anymore help on this just get back to me.