JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Replacing a ferroli compact f 30 with a modena c he is the

Customer Question

replacing a ferroli compact f 30 b with a modena c he is the vertical flue suitable for a straight replacement for the new boiler
Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

Good morning,

The F30B has a maximum flue height of 4M or 12M virtual depending on the flue fitted, and the number of bends, the exact calculation can be found here towards the bottom page 18.

The Modena C HE flue height can be found here towards the bottom of page 15, shows the maximum length being 8M or 28M depending on the type of flue fitted, and the number of bends.

So what you are replacing the boiler with has a greater tolerance, and thus you shouldnt have any issues.

Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions, and appreicate if you rate the service received.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

I just wanted to follow up to see if you need anything else, and ask you rate the service received.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

I just wanted to follow up to see if you need anything else, and ask you rate the service received using the star rating on the page.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.
I just wanted to follow up to see if you need anything else, and ask you rate the service received using the star rating on the page.RegardsJames
Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

So I can close the case I would appreciate it, if you can rate the service received using the star rating on the question page.

James