JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Can you tell me where the 4 wires connect on the wall plate

Customer Question

Can you tell me where the 4 wires connect on the wall plate of the Drayton
Lifestyle programmer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am only using the programmer for the hot water.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

If your using the programmer for hot water, it depends where the four wires are coming from.

Normally you have a constant live and neutral, and then a switched pair.

The live and neutral power the Drayton programmer (first and second terminal on the left), and when the hot water is required the switched pair make contact (on the furthest right terminals normally marked 4 and 4), which causes the call for hot water.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance, and also advise of the exact model of Drayton programmer.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Paul,

I just wanted to follow up and see if you needed any further assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good morning Paul, I just wanted to follow up to see if you need anything else, and ask you rate the service received using the star rating on the page.

RegardsJames
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Paul,

So I can close the case I would appreciate it, if you can rate the service received using the star rating on the question page.

James