Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a stove sterling cooker. The drop down door on the

Customer Question

I have a stove sterling cooker. The drop down door on the right hand bottom oven was pulled off its hinges. How do I get the hinges up so-that i can repair it?
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... Oven doors are usually meant to be removable, I believe you have accidentally dislodged the door. There are several type of door mechanisms available based on model and brand of appliance. For few models you can remove two locking screws by turning them half turn clockwise. There are others where you would need to put in a flat head screwdriver in order to unlatch it. Please check and suggest model number of your cooker before I can help you with exact instructions.
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks