KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Sliders for the top tray are broken and need replacing wiht

Customer Question

Sliders for the top tray are broken and need replacing wiht he supports fopr
Dishwasher DW-915 No.911812005
ser no 33701079
Type 91181-24
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Plastic stoppers to the sliders are broken and the supports with wheels to the the top tray need replacing too on our
Dishwasher Model Zanussi DW-925 No###-##-####ser no 33701079 Type 91181-2A
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 10 months ago.

Hi Donald, welcome to Just answer .... I believe you are referring to part# ***** 597 and 597A or are you referring to 552 in attached schematic which needs to be replaced. In order to replace the dishwasher wheels you would need to remove the baskets, place the basket on flat surface and unscrew the broken wheels. Replace with new set of wheels compatible for your dishwasher model.

However, if it is dishwasher roller assembly which needs to be replaced then the tub needs to be removed before we go about replacing the runner rails.

You can find parts for your dishwasher here.
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Apologies, for your dishwasher model there are no screws holding the wheels, you need to insert the screwdriver to snap out the wheels from the tray. Also, note that wheel for baskets usually comes in set of 8 as well as single piece, I suggest you to but set of 8 as it would be economical.

I hope my solution helped you to resolve the issue with your appliance. If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you.
Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied. Thanks!