JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have an LG SMART TV Over 2 years old. More and more

Customer Question

I have an LG SMART TV Over 2 years old. More and more frequently whether itst wired to the satalite or through wifi I am contantly loosing the picture. The picture gradually breaks up and then NO SIGNAL. sometimes the picture will come bak, or if I switch to another channell. I will get a picture. But eventually that will break up as well. It seems that BBC seems to be the weakest channel. Out of the 700 or so channels that were downloaded! HELP
Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

Hi Paul,

When you say your watching via WIFI do you mean through on demand such as the BBC iPlayer, in that instance what error do you get?

In terms of the satellite, do you have a external box (eg skybox) or are you watching satellite via the TV directly?

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.
Good morning Paul, I just wanted to follow up to see if you need anything else, or had any follow up questions?RegardsJames
Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

Hi Paul,

So I can close the case I would appreciate it, if you can rate the service received using the star rating on the question page.

James