KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

My tenant has locked the electric hob in his flat it was fro

Customer Question

Hi my tenant has locked the electric hob in his flat it was fro Jhon Lewis. I've removed the hob and underneath the only information I can get off the make and model is
Jhon Lewis
Made in Germany
JLBICH
Typ: PE E20 19
s No 81321642
50Hz
6,5 kW
PNC 949 592 457
My Email address is ***@******.***
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... I believe Lock/key symbol is lit, to unlock your hob you need to press and hold 'key symbol' for more than 4 seconds to unlock it. If this doesn't help then switch off your hob or unplug it and wait for a minute before plugging it back. Plug in the hob, switch it on by pressing switch on button on your hob, once switched on don't touch the heat setting. Now press and hold the 'Key symbol' and hold it for more than 4 seconds, a '0' gets displayed on heat settings. Now switch off the hob by pressing the switch off button on your hob.
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks