KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a Range Master Leisure The clock is flashing and the

Customer Question

Good Morning I have a Range Master Leisure The clock is flashing and the auto is shown, but it will not except the installing of the clock it has been moved, as I bought it second hand, could you help me please to what happens next.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... 'AUTO' is displayed when oven is set to be used for auto cooking. In order to use it for manual cooking you can turn oven know to 0 and, press hand button twice to return to manual cooking.
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I hope my solution helped you to resolve the issue with your appliance. If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you.
Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied. Thanks!