Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Both top and bottom oven have stopped working, the top

Customer Question

Both top and bottom oven have stopped working , the top worked aFTER TURNING IT ON AND OFF AT THE MAINS THEN AN HOUR LATER STOPPED Again and wont work an electrician has checked the mains and the plug all ok so says it is the actual oven I am surprised both broke at the same time ! Help
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... I believe it is an issue with oven wiring or with the control board. You would need to unplug the oven and, disassemble it to check the wiring into oven for any short-circuit, also, check for any burnt heating element. If the wiring seems fine then issue is with the control board.

________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks