Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... I believe it is an issue with oven wiring or with the control board. You would need to unplug the oven and, disassemble it to check the wiring into oven for any short-circuit, also, check for any burnt heating element. If the wiring seems fine then issue is with the control board.
________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks