Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Belling electric job rings appear lower through the glass

Customer Question

Belling electric job rings appear lower through the glass following a repair. Is this normal or have they been re installed incorrectly?
Expert:  Daniel replied 9 months ago.

So when you turn on the ring is it not touching the underside of the hob top, Is this correct?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
That's correct.
Expert:  Daniel replied 9 months ago.

Ok they have fitted it wrong.

This isnt correct im afraid. When they have installed it they have more then likely fitted it onto the wrong step on the brackets in there so thats why it isnt touching the hob top.

So as someone has just repaired it then get them back in and they will refit it correctly for you again as this isnt correct.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thanks Daniel, that's a pain. Should I call the manufacturer again (lengthy) or is this fixable by my local appliance repairer?
Expert:  Daniel replied 9 months ago.

Either will be able to do the repair. But if someone has just fixed it then i would get them back as they should do it free of charge for you.

Expert:  Daniel replied 9 months ago.

I see the question is still open here. Do you still need anymore held on this?