Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My Bosch dishwasher is showing E14 which I know is the flow

Customer Question

Hi - my Bosch dishwasher is showing E14 which I know is the flow meter. I have taken the side off the appliance and I can see some water going through. The dishwasher hasn't been used for a few years. And since someone gave in to me a couple of weeks ago, it has never worked. Could it be gunked up with stuff? Happy to try to repair it myself if someone could talk me through it
Expert:  Daniel replied 6 months ago.

Can you post the model number of the dishwasher please. If you open the door and look at the top on the silver frame on the left it will be etched into the door frame there. It will start E-nr

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
think I will buy a new one. Many thanks
Expert:  Daniel replied 6 months ago.

Ok no worries.