Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My expensive DeLongi coffee maker ( no product number shown

Customer Question

My expensive DeLongi coffee maker ( no product number shown on any of the documentation)
is not frothing milk to make cappuccino coffee, although it seems to make quite a lot of steam. I am aware that the steam nozzle must not be blocked. In particular, the very small hole appears to be clear. I have tried to clean it in case it is blocked but the hole is so small that even a small sewing needle will not pass through it.
Result no cappuccino coffee.
Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

I will help you the best I can ;-)

May I have the FULL model #?

And is the only issue the frother?

Also its approximate age?

Sincerely

Tech Michael