Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My brand new T95 Neff induction hob is flashing F and 0 on

Customer Question

My brand new T95 Neff induction hob is flashing F and 0 on the right hand side and the rest go with 3 bars after a few minutes. I think the hob may well be confused as a number of people have played with it. I have switched it off at the mains but when back on the same thing happens. How can I clear it and return to how it should be please
Expert:  Daniel replied 8 months ago.

Did you wire it up yourself or did someone else do it for you?

As this may be down to an installation fault as sometimes you can wire the connection box up wrong as on some models there should be brass tags fitted in which gets missed out.

Are you able to post a picture of the wiring going into the mains connection box on the hob?