Kelly
Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Technician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I am getting a message 'E:15' with a flashing tap faucet. I

Customer Question

I am getting a message 'E:15' with a flashing tap faucet. I am not able to turn the machine off or reset it. I have to switch off at the mains and when I turn it back on I receive the same message. A whining noise also accompanies this - sounds like an engine burning out?
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

There is water under the tub, in the plastic base of the machine, that has actuated the flood cycle. That will have to be dried up to restore service. Easiest access is to remove the panel from below the door or pull it out and remove a side panel. Once it has been dried, normal operation should restore. If it leaks again, you will need to address the source of the leak.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.