Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My Fridge Freezer, the freezer is too cold vodka turns to

Customer Question

My Fridge Freezer ,
the freezer is too cold vodka turns to ice although thermostat is on lowest, fridge is not cold enough i do not hav ethe model but freezer on top fridge below about 1/3 freezer and 2/3 fridge
Expert:  Michael replied 3 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

I will help you the best I can ;-)

May I have the full model # of your Fridge?

Also how old it is?

And how long after you defrosted the entire unit did this over cold in the freezer problem begin again?

And is the fan in the freezer running?

Also can you feel the cold air coming from the vent in the fridge side?

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I do not have the model see photos it is I think 10 or. 11 years old. I have no idea where the fan is ? The side of the fridge is cold.
I defrosted it Sunday morning and put the Limonchelo bottle back and it turned rock ice
Expert:  Michael replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thanks. Please look all over inside the fridge especially near the inner door edges all around as well as the inside walls. Please let me know if you find the model and I will really need that. Also you will need that to locate parts.

I will research the pics today for you as well.

Thank you for your patience.

Tech Mchael