Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I need to bypass the oven timer on AEG competence 5210 V. Do

Customer Question

I need to bypass the oven timer on AEG competence 5210 V. Do you know the wiring diagram to give me this information?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Daniel replied 8 months ago.

Can you post a picture of the back of the timer with the wiring then i will be able to tell you how to bypass it.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
PICTURE OF BACK OF TIMER POSTED YESTERDAY DCSO1962.JPG...did you receive it?
Expert:  Daniel replied 8 months ago.

I dont see any other question link to this question im afraid so i dont see any pictures, Sorry.

Are you able to post it again please,

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have attempted three times to add a JPEG file showing the back of the timer and I definitely DID add it yesterday as it shows up now below this message saying DSCO1962. I will today take another photo and send it if you still cannot see it!
Expert:  Daniel replied 8 months ago.
Got the picture now thanks. If you look at the timer at the top either side you will see a relay with 2 wires going to each relay. You need to join the 2 wires together that goes to each relay and that will link the timer out from there. Try that and see how it goes as by linking the relays out on each side this bypasses the timer unit. Let me know how it goes.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
sorry abandoned it as had an issue with the front of your site that deals with money.....thanks for trying anyhow
Expert:  Daniel replied 8 months ago.
No worries that's fine.