KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a Bosch Tumble Dryer. The handle is broken on two of

I have a Bosch Tumble Dryer. The handle is broken on two of the three fixings. I have a new handle but not a screwdriver in my toolbox that fits the unusual head of the screws/bolts. What type of screwdriver do I need and where can I get one? Thank you. Ken

Hi Ken, welcome to Just Answer... You would need Torx screwdriver or torx bits for the screwdriver. You can get a new set or bits from a nearby Argos or any other hardware store. Let me know if you need more help.

Cheers!

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
thanks, Kevin

Hi Ken, any luck yet with replacement of your dryer's handle?

If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you... Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied... Thanks

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** bits arriving Thursday. Cheers ***** ***** advice. Best, Ken