JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a combi unit dv-rw 250h and hope you can explain how

i have a combi unit dv-rw 250h and hope you can explain how i can finalize a dvd after recording from a vhs tape so as to play the dvd on other dvd players cheers

Hi Nick,

You can finalise the disk by following the instructions on page 23 of the manual here.

You should be prompted at the end of the recording to finalise the disk, on pressing OK you will then get the screen shown on the bottom of page 23.

Should you not receive a prompt to finalise the disk, with the disk in the player press Setup on the remote, use the up down keys to then select System Setup, then from the list of option select Disk Setup, under disk setup, you will then have the option to Finalise.

James