JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Beko fridge freezer CDA539FW fridge compartment is frosting

Beko fridge freezer CDA539FW
fridge compartment is frosting up at the back and salad tray produce lightly freezing. Turning thermostat to lowest position does not seem to help. Please advise

Hi John,

If the fridge is freezing \ frosting up on the lowest (warmest) setting it suggest the thermostat is faulty, and calling for coolant all the time.

The thermostat is located in the compartment where the light and control knob is located, you can get a new thermostat here, if that doesnt work its pointing towards the PCB here which is also located in the same housing. Both parts are inexpensive, and no more than 15 minutes to replace.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I will try a new thermostat
John

No problem John, appreciate if you can rate the service received using the star rating on this page.

Please do get in touch should you need any further assistance.

James