KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

My Miele dishwasher is not working. It starts and soon after

My Miele dishwasher is not working. It starts and soon after beebs -the fault is showing as F11. Please advise , thank you *****

Hi Aileen, welcome to Just Answer... Error F11 on Miele dishwasher indicates a drain issue. I'll suggest you to check if drain hose is clean and not kinked. If drain hose is clear then clean the drain filter, to clean drain filter switch off the dishwasher and remove the dishwasher racks. Remove the mesh filter from bottom of the dishwasher and, clean the drain cavity of any gunk, food residue.

In case cleaning the filter doesn't help then I'll suggest you to tip the dishwasher with front lifted at 45 degree angle and, hold it for 2-3 minutes. This will help clear the float assembly in case it is plugged.

Usually this fixes the F11 error code, in case it doesn't then it could be a faulty drain pump. Let me know how it goes.

Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied.
Cheers!