Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Siemens dish washer SN23100ID

Siemens dish washer SN23100ID
Expert:  Michael replied 2 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

I will help you the best I can ;-)

Once it does start, does it work normally?

Also does it begin filling immediately or no?

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Michael I am willing to continue.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Starting switch was faulty. I replaced it but it still will not work. I may have connected the 4 leads to the wrong terminals
Expert:  Michael replied 2 months ago.

Great!

The first thing and most suspect part to cause this issue would be the the water inlet valve. There really isn't too much to test. Bt you need a mete to check for voltage when you first set the machine to start. The place to test is the two wires coming into the water inlet valve (solenoid). This part can stick closed until it gets warm then allow water to flow.

If you are getting power there at least 120 VAC(and the water isn't flowing into the machine) then this part needs replacement.

If there is no voltage there when the machine is started, then you need a new main control board, its a s simple as that on this one;-)

Both of these parts easily replaceable no soldering required.

The best place to get them is: http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/parts/brands/siemens/dishwashers/

But since there are so many different

Please call Ransom Spares: 0844(###) ###-####

Also if you call for the order, they ship same day ;-)

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete please rate my service kindly.
Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.
Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.
Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.
Thank you and have a Wonderful day!

No additional cost to rate kind;-)
Sincerely
Tech Michael