Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My dishwasher will not start. A code 10 is on. I have an aeg

Customer Question

Hi, my dishwasher will not start. A code 10 is on. I have an aeg favorit sensorlogic 64086IB
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: I try the reset button and try to do any wash but it won't stay on . It starts up and then shuts down again
Expert:  JamesI replied 3 months ago.

Good morning,

My name is ***** ***** code 10 fault suggests there is a fault with the inlet of water.

Start by checking the inlet hose is not kinked and the water hasnt been switched off at the tap.

Once your happy water is getting to the dishwasher, the next stage is to check the inlet valve in the washer is working, 85% of the time if its not the hose its the valve at fault which is about 20 Euro in parts.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.