JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a CDA WC370IN that is displaying an F6 code. Is there

Customer Question

I have a CDA WC370IN that is displaying an F6 code. Is there anyway for me to fix this issue myself or does it require a technician?
I've read online that it's a faulty temperature sensor which is located in the reservoir, is this correct? as 'someone' loaded the reservoir up with salt and then it has been showing the F6 error, can I empty the res of water and salt to solve this issue?
Any help would be hugely appreciated,
Joe.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 months ago.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi,As I have already paid I would appreciate it if you could find me an answer from a technician.Thank you for the time your spending trying to find an answer for me.Joe.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  JamesI replied 4 months ago.

Hi Joe,

My name is***** fault suggests a fault with the heating element or heat sensor.

The code relates to the water exceeding the maximum temp, this would really require a engineer call out since you need to strip the back of the appliance down and test the NTC (sensor), and check the heating element to rule out a PCB problem.

I see this is an integrated appliance, as such it would probably worth repairing.

If you provide me with your postcode I can recommend a local engineer who can attend and verify if its the NTC, Heater or PCB at fault and give you a cost of repair.

Expert:  JamesI replied 3 months ago.

I just wanted to follow up to see if you needed any further assistance?