Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Maytag has F6 5E It a MDW 710 Assistant: Can you guesstimate

Customer Question

maytag has F6 5E It a MDW 710
Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 4 year old it Jet Clean pro
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: depends on what the issue is
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: If I switch it on it run for 3 min then comes up with this code and stops
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 5 months ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael, an expert in this field. I would be happy to help you with this issue.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating when we are finished ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

May I have the exact code you are seeing?

Also does the machine shut down at that point?

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No I will not want to wait any long . could not reply be for due to I some how had two accounts on your system and this question was not showing in my account .
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Good day the code is F6 5E yes it shows this the switch off a if it finished
Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I am only a Technician, I dont have access to accounts, but I should be here all day today and will help you as best I can.

Tech Mike

Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

When exactly does the error code appear?

Also is the machine inoperable when the code is present?

Tech Mike

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
the machine runs for about 5min then the code comes up. I can open is but is as if its finish working
Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I can help, but I need to know what you mean by maytag has F6 5E It a MDW 710, is one # an error code?

Or can you please recheck that model # as I cant find it in my system and that is unusual.

Also is this appliance a washer/ dryer or dishwasher?

Tech Michael ;-)