Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a Zanussi ZDT12011FA and the pump doesn't seem to be

I have a Zanussi ZDT12011FA and the pump doesn't seem to be kicking in when it is supposed to. When I start the cycle the machine fills up with water and leaks out the door and through the little overflow hoses. I have taken the front panel off and have the hoses going into a bowl so they don't overflow the system. The machine cuts out after about ten minutes and I switch it off and switch it back on again and it finishes the cycle but the pump doesn't seem to come on until the end and then it drains fine.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 month ago.

If the dishwasher is overfilling and leaking from the door then the pressure sensor kit needs to be replaced.

This is a very common fault on these as they have had an issue with the pressure sensors so they have made a kit for this. You need to replace the pressure sensor, bracket and hose as it all comes part of the kit.

It also comes with fitting instructions as well.

The part number for it is 4055346060

Replace that kit and im sure this will cure the fault from there. As i said its a very common fault on these dishwashers.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The dishwasher is only two and a half years old so I was pretty disappointed to have a fault with it so quickly. Thanks for your help, where is the best place to order the part from?
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 month ago.

The best place to get it is direct from Electrolux themselves.

Click here for the part

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok thanks for your help!
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 month ago.

Your very welcome.