Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Lodge I have bought a new neff microwave door for a neff

Customer Question

Hi there
My name is ***** ***** I have bought a new neff microwave door for a neff model C54R70NOGB fed no 8907 EN-r no 79090211 how do I fit the new door
Thank you mick lodge
Expert:  JamesI replied 4 months ago.

Hi Michael, you need to access the hinges within the door, which requires you to remove the inner door facia, which is held in by a series of clips around the outer edge.

Use a flat blade to prise off the inner door fascia this will reveal a metal frame which can also be removed by repeating the process of pushing inwards to free the metal frame which covers the door hinge.

Once you have revealed the door hinge you can remove the door and go about fitting the new door.

If you get stuck please attach some pictures, showing where your having an issue.

James