JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Bosch dishwasher (unsur of model, trying to find

I have a Bosch dishwasher (unsur of model, trying to find it) and the brush light is flashing. It does not matter which cycle I put it on, and I have taken out the filter, cleaned it, checked there are no blockages around the impelar and even got the dishwasher to work when all the trays wer out. Put trays back in and the same issue. At every reset the water is drained and refilled and it is then that then error light comes on. Please help, it's driving me nuts!
Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Only a couple of years old, where will I find the model number?
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes, for expediency
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not sue ewhat else to say, sorry
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It's a built in dishwasher, probably the reason why I cannot see the model number...
Expert:  JamesI replied 4 months ago.

This suggests a circulation fault, if its working without the draws in this suggests that the rotary arm connected to the top tray may be at fault.

Put the bottom draw in, run the dishwasher on a rinse for example, and see if it works, then remove the bottom one and install the top one and see if you get a fault with the top one installed.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I reset a few times (circa 5) and now has worked once on full cycle and on its second, will keep you posted over the next couple of days.
Expert:  JamesI replied 4 months ago.

No problem suggests the blockage may have cleared, will wait to hear back from you

Expert:  JamesI replied 4 months ago.

Just wanted to follow up to see if everything is now running normally, and if you need any further assistance?

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 3 months ago.

I havent heard back from you can you confirm everything is working normally, and the case can be closed?