Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Brush symbol flashing on dishwasher but wont start.

Customer Question

Hi there brush symbol flashing on dishwasher but wont start.
Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael, an expert in this field. I would be happy to help you with this issue.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating when we are finished ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

Usually this is a clogged drain pump especially if you heard that sound but it was faint.

If you are just a little handy this part is a pretty easy to replace component.

I can also provide the best place to order the pump.

I will be here to help you make the part replacement dont worry.

The best place to order a new drain pump is: http://www.espares.co.uk

Since there are so many different ones out there, I would call espares with the part # and let them pick the part for you so you are sure to get the correct pump the first time lol ;-)

Please call espares: 0844 9777 888

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete please rate my service kindly.
Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.
Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.
Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.
Thank you and have a Wonderful day!

No additional cost to rate kind;-)
Sincerely ***** *****

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi there brush sign gone now but tap sign and freezer sign on i am nt handy husband away .
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hello Michael can u help me.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Brush light flashing again
Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

Hi, ok, the problem is that there is either a clog in the drain pump as I mentioned earlier, or a clog in the drain line going to the sink trap.

I can walk you through the repair it really is easy ;-)

All you will need are a few basic hand tools to fix this one.

Please rate kindly at this time, no cost for that. But it ensures I can remain with you until we have this fixed.

I would pull off the drain line to the sink trap from the dishwasher and see if it is gunked up with grease or food particles.

Please rate kind;-)

You wont lose me;-)

Sincerely

Tech Michael