Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Our gorenje fridge freezer has an E2 error message and now

Customer Question

our gorenje fridge freezer has an E2 error message and now has a problem maintaining the fridge temperture
Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: model KS357/2mela
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no unless it is easy
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the fridge compartment does have ice on the back wall but the temp gauge says the temperature is 9 degrees
Expert:  Michael replied 3 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael, an expert in this field. I would be happy to help you with this issue.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating when we are finished ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

How old is your fridge?

Sincerely

Tech Michael