Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

We are buying a Bosch washing machine 1400rpm 8kg Exxcel LED

Customer Question

We are buying a Bosch washing machine 1400rpm 8kg Exxcel LED and a Bosch tumble dryer Condenser 7kg Sensor and want to stack them. Could you please advise which of the two Bosch stacking units is appropriate? Many thanks
Ian Thomson
Expert:  Daniel replied 4 months ago.

What model washing machine do you have or are getting?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Washing machine is WAQ283S1GB
Dryer is WTE84106GB
Expert:  Daniel replied 4 months ago.
Thanks for that. Copy and paste the link below for the stacking kit for your modelhttp://www.bosch-home.co.uk/store/washers-dryers/washing-machine-dryer-accessories/stacking-kits-for-washing-machines-and-dryers/00244044Or the part number for it is 00244044
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** is very expensive at £134.99. Would WTZ11300 at £69.00 or WTZ11310 at £39.00 do the job? I find the descriptions given on the Bosch website very unhelpful.
Expert:  Daniel replied 4 months ago.
Have a look at this one as this is a universal one and should fit just fine for your appliances.http://www.espares.co.uk/product/es1431045/universal-washing-machine-and-tumble-dryer-st?pageNumber=1&SearchTerm=WTE84106GB
Expert:  Daniel replied 4 months ago.

I see the question is still open here. Do you need anymore help on this?

If so then just get back to me. If not then if you could remember to click the star ratings that would be great.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have ordered the recommended stacker and am awaiting its delivery. I will then rate you when I have seen it!
Expert:  Daniel replied 4 months ago.

No worries thats fine.