JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Hitachi tv will not switch on the blue light comes on but

hello
hitachi tv will not switch on the blue light comes on but screen will not come on has been doing it for some time but would evevtually come on
but now blue light and clicking noises but no picture??????
Expert:  JamesI replied 3 months ago.

Hi Stephen, if the blue light is on but your not getting any picture or sound it will be due to a hardware failure, and most likely the main board, which will need to be replaced.

Its often difficult to get the right part number, so certainly worth taking it into a TV repair shop as if you order the wrong variant you could cause damage to the other parts of the TV.

If you provide me with your postcode I can recommend a local firm who can repair the TV for you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
AB16 7BB
Expert:  JamesI replied 3 months ago.

I would recommend using Video Plus on 01224 587888 or Coutts TV Repairs on 01224 823130