Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a BEKO 533 cooker. The wires from the hob terminal

I have a BEKO 533 cooker. The wires from the hob terminal Junction leading to the rings have come adrift and I don't know which is a live wire and which a neutral one. The cooker is disconnected from the mains.
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 months ago.

Can you post the full model number of the cooker please then i should be able to get the wiring diagram for you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Model D533
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for that.

Ive uploaded the wiring diagram for you so click the link below and you can then access the diagram. Then fingers crossed you can rewire it back up from there.

If you have trouble working it out then let me know and post a few pictures of the wiring and hob rings and i will be able to mark it on the picture were the wires go.

But if you follow the wires from the hob switch as they are marked 1,2,3 and 4 and these will match up to the same numbers on the element plate.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
MY QUESTION HAS BEEN MISUNDERSTOOD. I ONLY WANT TO ***** THE LIVE WIRES AND WHICH THE NEUTRAL WHICH ARE JOINED TO THE JUNCTION BOX.
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 months ago.

Ok so is it just the mains junction box at the back were the power cable goes you you need to know?

If not then what part do you mean by hob terminal junction to the rings?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
MY QUESTION HAS NOT BEEN ANSWERED. I JUST WANT TO KNOW THE CORRECT WAY THE WIRES ARE CONNECTED TO THE HOB TERMINAL BOX AND HENCE PICK UP POWER FROM THE MAINS.
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 months ago.

Sorry i did send a reply but its doesnt seem to have gone through.

When you say the hob terminal box are you meaning the mains connection box on the back of the oven itself rather then the hob element wiring?

If so then can you post a picture of the junction box and i will mark it on the picture were the wires should go.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I AM UNABLE TO SEND A PICTURE BUT THERE ARE 4 BLUE WIRES,1 RED,2 WHITE,2 GREEN AND YELLOW (EARTH) ,1 PURPLE/WHITE.
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 months ago.

Ok so looking at the wiring diagram that i sent are you not able to work out the wiring?

Are all these wires going to the hob plate or a switch as im not sure what part you mean.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
THESE WIRES ALL ARE JOINED VIA THE JUNCTION BOX TO THE MAINS. QUESTION WHICH IS JOINED TO THE LIVE WIRE AND WHICH TO THE NEUTRAL. THE EARTH IS NOT A PROBLEM.
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 months ago.

Ok im with you know.

The 4 blue wires are all neutral wires.

Then the other wires are the live wires.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you Daniel.