Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697
Appliance

What is the code f13 indicate on my beko wmb 81445 lw

Customer reply replied 3 months ago.
Replaced heater and thermo but error still showing... not happy. Back from hols loads of washing!!
replied 3 months ago.

F13 error code is a motor related fault. Its either the motor itself or the control board at fault.

Ive attached a screen shot of the flow chart for the error so click the link below and you may need to zoom in to see it clearer. Then check that if you can see what you find from there.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Customer reply replied 3 months ago.
Hi checked all connections but do not have a multimeter so not ablevto do tge other checks. .
When I switch the machine on it just flashes 28 min wash but nothing else will not go through the test cycle either.
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago.

Ok to be honest these motors are prone for failing. As we replace more motors then control boards for this fault here.

So its up to you if you want to just replace the motor first. As 7 times out of 10 its the motors that cause this fault as they are induction motors so do fail on these.

Customer reply replied 3 months ago.
thank you, ***** ***** they to buy

Just checked and its very expensive im afraid. The motors are around the £120 mark.

Customer reply replied 3 months ago.
bit of a gamble if its not that?
Whats your view on the best washer if i write this one off and go for another. its not even 18 months old!!

To be honest we call the Bekos a throw away washer.

For a decent one i will go for a Bosch or Zanussi as they are quite cheap but also reliable as well. So worth checking them out.

Customer reply replied 3 months ago.
Thank you for your help.

Your very welcome.

If you could remember to click the star ratings at the top of the page that would be great.