Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Miele dishwasher G646 SC Plus, after 5 mins the

Customer Question

I have a Miele dishwasher G646 SC Plus, after 5 mins the machine stops, the red light on the front says inlet/drain. I have taken none return valve and taken out a date stone, the valve now works fine, I have removed the drain hose from the machine and with my air line
blew it through, but still the same. The impeller rotates freely with my finger. I have tried
to get the manual but only G646 but not the SC plus vertion.
I hope you can help
***** *****
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 month ago.

Hi Mike,

My name is ***** ***** I will help with your question. Can you hear water entering the machine? Does the water get pumped out ok?

My first thought is that the anti flood has been activated and there is water in the base of the machine. If you tilt the machine forward any water in the base will run out.