Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a Neff 4 drawer freezer circa 1991 built into a

I have a Neff 4 drawer freezer circa 1991 built into a cupboard. It hasn't worked for at least 15 years so I'm guessing it's knackered. Can you suggest a replacement? Dimensions: 57cm wide x 87cm high x 56cm deep including the door. Thanks. Brian.
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 months ago.

For a replacment freezer have a look at this one as this is a decent freezer and comes with a 5 year warrenty. Plus its quite cheap for a built in freezer.

Its not a frost free so will need to be manually defrost once a year but the good thing with these is theres a lot less to go wrong so these usually lasts longer.

Click here for the freezer

Have a look at this one as this is the one i would go for if it was mine.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
With the freezer installed at the moment the freezer door is attached to the wooden door of the cabinet. Would I be able to do the same with the freezer you reccommend? Or would I just push the freezer into the cavity and treat it as an independent freezer in a cupboard? Would you suggest having a profesional to fit it?
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 months ago.

The wooden door you have belongs to your kitchen so you remove the door kit on our old freezer and then the old one will slide out leaveing the wooden door on the cabinet.

So with the new freezer you will get a fixing kit to attach the wooden door onto the new freezer.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
OK thanks. I'll do that.
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 months ago.

No worries, Im sure you can sort it from there.