JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

DeDietiich induction hob model DTI 106B H(Z/2). The right

DeDietiich induction hob model DTI 106B H(Z/2)B. The right hand side pair of Inductors suddenly stopped working. Investigation revealed that the small circuit board that brings power into this side had blown both tiny in series fuses. I replaced them with a 10 amp fuse but no joy. Of course I have no idea why the fuse blew . I suspect a fault in the second much larger circuit board. My question probably is, are these boards available as spares?
I can use the appliance as a double for now. If repairs are not viable I will have to replace it.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

From what you have described for the fuses to have blown the PCB power regulator has failed, and you will require a new main PCB.

The parts for this hob are now obsolete, and as such no longer available from DD direct or any of the part stockists.

A repair would be uneconomical, and would concur the only option is to replace the hob