Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have error message E9 on the hob ZEI 6460XBA sn. 23701058.

I have error message E9 on the hob ZEI 6460XBA sn. 23701058. First time it was OK after power disconnection but now erro is permanent. Should i replace user control bord? What is the code number?
Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: yes, over the night. First time it was OK but now no help.
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if its not to complicated, yes. I am Electronic enginner and i installed hob by myself.
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: please provide me part number of the board
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 months ago.

Can you double check the model number please as the number you posted isnt brining anything up on the service site.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sorry, model nr. is ZEI 6640 XBA. SN is OK.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
as i understood., i have to replace user control board and i need just part number.
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for that. Belive it or not theres 8 versions of that model and most have different part numbers for the user board.

On the rating plate on the underside of the hob will be the product number (pnc). It will start with a 9. Can you post this and then i can get the correct part number for you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
PNC 949 595 500 00
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for that. This is the correct part number for the user interface on there(###) ###-####/p>

And this should cure it as the E9 is indeed a fault on the user interface board.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks. Do you know where i can order the part on line?
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 months ago.

I see you are in Croatia so im afraid i dont know any suppliers in Croatia im afraid. But just google the part number and i bet you will find someone in Croatia will have it.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you. That is all. I hope it will works.
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 months ago.

Im sure it will.