Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

I have a samsung ue40eh5000k with a switch on the underneath

i have a samsung ue40eh5000k with a switch on the underneath of the tv i had only sound but no picture the manual says a screen comes up to put picture back but the screen does not appear is this a faulty switch or a more complicated fault as i was given the tv from a friend who mother had died i do not have a remote for it or a instruction manual found out about the switch from a web site
Expert:  Richard Hill replied 2 months ago.

Hi Ted,

Firstly, please find the manual attached.

Pg 3 explains how the TV controller works. Using this you should be able to turn the TV on and off and set it up using the Menu.

Hope that helps.

Best Regards,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I can not find manual to look up page 3

Hi Ted,

Sorry, now attached.

Best Regards,

Rich