JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My oven will not turn on to, even time I press select it

My oven will not turn on to cook, even time I press select it runs thriugh the dihital options on the left hand side, I cannot seem to get out of this mode

Can you post the full model number of the oven please.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am sorry ... I don't know, it has an led programmer similar to the 906, it has a temp and function turn doals either side

The model details are usually on a sticker on the side of the oven cavity when you open the door.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Its not there just a telephone number for repairs

Hi Helen, the other expert has opt out, my name is James.

Does the oven look similar to the one shown here?

How long have you had the oven?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi James, yes, only for about 18months at the most, thanks, Helen

So your rotating the button below the display to select and option, what happens when you press the button to select the option then leave the display for 10 seconds does it not exit?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thats right, when I press the select button it just goes through the digital options on the left side, minute minder, hour/mins set and the clock. It tgen goes to the noise level choice then back to minute minder, can't seem to get out of this loop when I press theselect button, thanks

There should be an option which says 'STOP' do you not see that appear on the display as you turn the knob?

JamesI, Handyman
Experience: I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.