JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My oven will not turn on to, even time I press select it

My oven will not turn on to cook, even time I press select it runs thriugh the dihital options on the left hand side, I cannot seem to get out of this mode
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 month ago.

Can you post the full model number of the oven please.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am sorry ... I don't know, it has an led programmer similar to the 906, it has a temp and function turn doals either side
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 month ago.

The model details are usually on a sticker on the side of the oven cavity when you open the door.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Its not there just a telephone number for repairs
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

Hi Helen, the other expert has opt out, my name is James.

Does the oven look similar to the one shown here?

How long have you had the oven?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi James, yes, only for about 18months at the most, thanks, Helen
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

So your rotating the button below the display to select and option, what happens when you press the button to select the option then leave the display for 10 seconds does it not exit?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thats right, when I press the select button it just goes through the digital options on the left side, minute minder, hour/mins set and the clock. It tgen goes to the noise level choice then back to minute minder, can't seem to get out of this loop when I press theselect button, thanks
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

There should be an option which says 'STOP' do you not see that appear on the display as you turn the knob?

JamesI, Handyman
Experience: I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.